Intestinal health specialists.
It is vital to reduce the use of antimicrobials in all species. The use of probiotics, live microorganisms, is among the alternatives and has several advantages when they are administered in adequate amounts.
- They are essentially natural
- Do not produce environmental residues nor in the final product
- They do not cause development of resistance to drugs used in humans
- They reduce colonization of pathogens that are potentially dangerous for human and poultry health, as Salmonella spp. bacteria
- They benefit host immunity by improving the gastrointestinal integrity, vital for the animal’s defense system against several pathogenic microorganisms
Biocamp offers solutions for poultry production companies. Our portfolio includes the most complete line of probiotics, with competitive exclusion products, multiple strains and single strain probiotics, which can be administered by several routes.