1. When accessing this WEBSITE, the USER confirms to read, understand, and accepts the present instrument, without any reservations.
2. The present WEBSITE was developed by BioCamp Laboratórios Ltda (BIOCAMP) aiming to maintain a communication channel and display their products and technologies to their public target. The whole content of the website is protected by Regulation 9.610/98 (Intellectual Property Regulation), now being allowed to the USER the disclosure of any content, text, sound or video from the WEBSITE without expressed written consent from BIOCAMP.
3. Information such as navigator, IP address, visited pages can also be stored through cookies, those shall be used for the identification of the USER when the WEBSITE is visited. The USER may visit the WEBSITE anonymously, through the tools made available by the USER`s own navigator, as well as delete and disable cookie saving. BIOCAMP preserves the right to share data provided by the USER with websites and partners, or use them as research or to improve the performance of the website.
4. The USER states that in case material such as texts, photos, videos, sounds and others is sent to BIOCAMP through the WEBSITE they are automatically consenting license of use, as well as giving property and moral rights over such content, releasing BIOCAMP from any sort of compensations, exemplified but not limited to royalties, indemnities, charges in general, etc.
5. Sending newsletters and other electronic messages to the USER shall only happen after expressed consent from them, who shall provide their data for such. In case the USER wishes to interrupt the transmission of messages, they shall notify BIOCAMP through the form made available at the WEBSITE.
6. BIOCAMP holds no responsibility for any eventual mistakes or unpublished content at the website, as well as damage caused to the USER`s equipment due to downloads, uploads, or any other sort of interaction between the WEBSITE and the USER`s equipment.