New logo and positioning.
To celebrate its 20th anniversary, Biocamp has just adopted a new logo. Graphically, it summarizes two decades of an increasingly proactive vision of the world. The symbol of a company that views research, development and innovation as the foundation for the poultry market consolidation.
Biocamp believes in a world that watches over consumers, vendors and staff members’ rights. A healthier place for humans and with more respect for animals and the environment.
For Biocamp, to be Pro is:
- To respect the consumer and promote ethical and sustainable food production
- To understand the poultry market demands, research products, develop solutions and present innovations
- To improve poultry productivity rates, promoting intestinal health in a natural manner
- To provide physiological and immunological development of the digestive tract, improving food digestibility, nutrients absorption and resistance to bacterial infections.
- Not lose sight of respect to the environment, and health of both animals and humans
- To be dedicated to discover what can be done for the world, for society and for life
- Adapt to a new market without putting aside, or leaving behind, the quality of raw materials and products
- To respect consumers, vendors and staff members, honoring commitments and agreements